Help us transform our Vista Branch location into a community center with a flexible, multi-use conference area, and private meeting spaces. We are starting with technology and furniture as we can put that to immediate use to re-instate classes. All donations are tax-deductible.
Donor Wall Opportunities
All donors that give over $250 will be recognized on our donor wall. There are several donation levels available, each higher level receiving a more prominent placement on the donor wall. You can also make a larger donation and opt to receive multiple tiles.
Funds will be used to purchase furniture and technology.
- Stackable, light-weight chairs with casters
- movable training tables
- a credenza to store electronics and class materials
- a mobile podium for presentations
- large magnetic, dry erase board for classes
- patron computer desks
- lobby furniture
- mounted projection screen
- mounted projector
- cordless microphones to connect to video conferencing system
- video conferencing system
- speakers to support sound
- control panel to easily use technology
- upgraded wireless and internet connectivity
- cabling, installation and programming of all equipment
There are many ways to make a donation. The link above, by phone, or check. See our Ways to Give page for specific information on how to make a donation to our foundation.
All donations made from this page are tagged for the Vista Branch Renovation.